Re: [FH] ok to receive annual vaccines?

  • kateydiddles29
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2012
      Thanks to all who responded. You've given me a lot to think about!

      It's been a tough couple months since Zax was diagnosed with HCM and my husband and I have been so worried about him. He appears to be doing well and we realize we are extremely fortunate. But we are so fearful of something, such as stress, triggering another episode of congestive heart failure.

      Zax is an indoor cat primarily, except that he occasionally goes outside on a leash or in a covered doggy "playpen". He's 5 years old and we've always given him the one-year rabies vaccine, plus the other core vaccines every three years.

      I think my vet and I are going to be having a VERY long talk about vaccines tomorrow!
      Thanks!

      Karen