Re: Fw: Newly diagnosed kitty- NEED HELP WITH PLAVIX!!

  • gilbysmom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
      Thank you to everyone who gave advice and encouragement on giving Gilby his medications. I tried the pill pockets, but he didn't like those either. Luckily, his vet had me bring him in and they taught me how to pill him with a pill popper. It's not been fool proof, but it's been the easiest of any attempt so far.
      I'm about to take him in again for an X-ray. They told me to keep an eye on him for coughing, and this morning he started. Say a prayer that there's not too much fluid in his lungs.
      Again, thank you for your sweet comments and advice. I'm sure I will be seeking more in the days to come as we try to cope with this awful disease.

      Valerie (Gilby's Mom)