Re: Yuki - Idea to add Fortekor

  • Jim Kelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
      He's just under 5 kg  or 9.7 lbs so he gets 1 tablet per day split into 2 doses

    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hi

        Both my Milli and Trixi take pimobendan and fortekor and Trix has for years
        with no side effects at all. She does have low blood pressure but that's
        caused mainly by the atenolol.

        Both pills are flavoured with beef and get scoffed easily.

      • MAUREEN FOGG
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2012
          Lyn,
          Thank you. Yuki has normal blood pressure (normally) but it is low with all the
          lasix.  Do you think there is a possibility that her lasix could
          be reduced once I add fortekor?  How heavy are your kittys and how much do
          they take? Yuki has lost so much weight - my main concern
          is that she will eat even less on a new drug.  (She has gone from 12 lbs less
          than a year ago to 9.1 currently)
          Thanks again.
          Maureen