Re: [FH] Urgent ; lasix overdose??

  • Banu Korgul
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 26, 2011
      Dear group,

      İ âm sorry about the typos since i âm writing on a mini device and on top of that it has the dictionary feature on which makes it harder to write...

      İ have a simple question? Yet i only got 2 respondents.. That was often the case w my emails. İ âm not a "email caregiver" however the vets here are not familiar w heart diseases. The Prof gave my boy a depomedrol shot which shook him pretty hard, his resting bpm is not good, his behaviour is different etc. And today i accidentally overdosed him on lasix. İ hate myself For that. İ should have been extra careful but i âm so confused and its the middle of the night i made a mistake
      But it makes me sad when i can not get any advise...
      To my emails about cortisone, or lasix overdose...

      Please share the valuable info you have for i can not get much from the vets here...

      (i have a great internist though, thank God, for her)

      Sent via Banu's iPod touch