Re: Suggestions, Thoughts, Ideas - for my Ebony

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2011
      Hi Marianne

      It sounds as though the lasix is getting on top of the fluid in her lungs
      so she will feel much better. If you drop the lasix to every other day, she
      will build up fluid in between. Lasix lasts about 8 hours at a time and
      will be needed for a while until the heart failure is under control. I`d be
      concerned she isn't eating and it maybe all hernew pills are making her
      nauseous. Does she lick her lips a lot? She might need something to stop her
      feeling sick until she is used to her pills.