Re: [FH] OT question

  • Ana Guti√©rrez Preciado
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2011
      I make "meat balls" for Punky. I put the pill inside a meat ball made from canned food. He lives it, and he never realizes the pill. I also put some gel (like the hairball wax gel, or a gel with vitamins) in my finger and hide the pills inside. He eats the pills perfectly.

      Hope these tricks work with Tucker.
      Congratulations on adopting Tucker :)

      Best wishes,

      Ana and Punky