Re: [FH] Mickey upadate and flea prevention questions

  • Cont Marie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2011
      If she has fleas, you should see black deposits on the place where she sleeps - the fleas' dejections...

      Marie

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2011
        Hi

        Frontline works in two ways. It kills the baby fleas by affecting the eggs
        which are laid and stopping them from ever developing and hatching in the
        first place.Then they just get hoovered or swept up and after a month or so,
        there are no new fleas at all.