absent

  • christine french
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hi all
      I think its a good group n helpful but i have been absent a while because we originaly got fleas we cudnt get rid of
      Now realize did get rid of cos pest control thinks karmas ears n my clothes belonfings n flat infested wi bird mites!
      I am really ill!
      Becsuse karma has hcm,kidney disease,colitis ,a lump vet think cancer getting bigger n those of u who know my posts know i wud do anything to protect her from harm
      Had spray flea spray flat twice she got sick diareah for ages after tho not in rooms n aired.
      Now she has anti bac,vinegar etc ears every day n vet try look up duitable treatment for bird mites sd she not experience cat wi them before
      Vet knows karma loson weight frsil old n not very well but stil want to be here
      But it a risk puttin these chemicals on her
      Broken hearted
      We have to find new home
      Im poor but have leave most my furniture maybe all clothing
      Already threw out my shoes boots bar one pair
      N coats
      N plants incase mites in soil,oh!!
      Most belongings
      As got infested