Diet issues

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      Hi all,

      Diet is a very hot issue to many. Everyone has their own way in which they decide to take care of their cats, including what diet they put them on. Whether it's a meat based diet or vegetarian diet, it's not for any of us to decide for anyone else which is right, wrong, better or worse.

      This isn't the place to be criticizing diet choices, and no one should have to defend their choices on how they feed their cats. What works for one may or may not be suitable for another. What each of us decides to feed our cats is solely up to each of us individually.

      There are other groups and forums dedicated to diet issues that folks can participate in. As much as I respect everyone's opinion on the food issue, I ask that you please do not criticize or make issue with other members' choices of what they feed their cats.

      Thank you.

      Carol
      moderator, feline-heart