Sudden blindness

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2011
      Hi

      This was for group--------)

      Take a flashlight and shine it into his eyes one at a time. If they stay
      fixed and extremely open (big and black, don't remember if it's called the
      pupil or not), you have a problem.

      You can wait and there might be permanent sight loss. You could treat but
      it could effect his other issues. I wish there was a good answer.

      This is one time that even I would go to an ER. I usually wait until my
      Vet is open because the darn ER is so outrageously expensive.

      Good luck with your decision, it's a tough one.
      L-Danyielle