Re: Noisy breathing like snoring and not eating, advice please

  • kellikitti
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hello :)

      Is it possible he has a cold? With the compromised immune system and frequent vet visits, contracting a cold is a bit more possible. That can lead to congestion and inappetence because they can't smell the food, and then don't want to eat it. You may want to try warming some wet food to offer to your sweetie. I did this by putting it on a paper plate and putting it in the microwave for 5 seconds at a time, then stirring. It usually took me about 10 seconds. Of course if you use that method make sure to test the temp of the food throughout because microwaves cause hot-spots.

      Good luck,

      Laurel and angel Cleo