Re: [FH] Strokes in cats....

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2011
      I do think that the nattokinase would be helpful, because it's supposed to keep the blood from accumulating the fibrin that the clot can form from. So I think the nattokinase along with "digesting" clots that are present, can help prevent them from forming. Of course we don't really have proof of that, because there aren't really any "official" studies done, but in Japan, they have been using nattokinase for treatment of clots for many years, so there must be some validity to it. I'd like to find out if there are studies from Japan that can verify all the anecdotal "evidence". If anyone ever comes across something like that, please send it to me and we can put it in the files here.

      hugs,
      Carol and the gang