Re: Recovery from ATE, then regress?

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2011
      Hi

      I would highly recommend the Yahoo group for cats with UTI, unfortunately I
      can't remember the link to it. They have a lot of experience and
      resources. My Toby had UTI for years and was later diagnosed with struvite crystals.
      A special diet for 3 months and now wet food only and he hasn't had a
      blockage or UTI in months. Please consider joining the group for cats with UTI
      and crystals.