Re: [FH] Leo is gone

  • MAUREEN FOGG
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
      Oh Henna, Im so sorry about the loss of your boy Leo,  You were such a good mom
      to him , He knows that.  His spirit will always be with you,
      and when you feel better from your grief you will be able to think of him with
      love and gratefulness because of all the joy he brought to you.
      Take care of yourself in this difficult time.  Know that you did all that you
      could and that it was enough.

      Take care of yourself,
      Maureen and Yuki

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
        Dear Henna; I am so very sorry to hear about Leo's passing. It makes me cry remembering the pain of losing my Max. It is so hard, and yet so sure a thing that we have to suffer and bear. We can't have that incredible love without this wrenching end. It will get better, you will see. You will never forget him ever, but you won't think about him every moment either. I'm sending you big hugs and very warm wishes...I am so sorry for your loss. You were a great mom for him, and he stayed with you just as long as he could...Judi and Angel Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
        From: leowempu@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:25:04 -0700