Re: [FH] Leo is gone

  • christine french
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
      Dear henna
      Im very sorry bout ur leo
      Its an awful thing to lose ur furry loved one
      Sending u a big hug

      Christina n karma
      On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 01:25 GMT Leo Wempu wrote:

      >The light of my life, my Prince Charming, my baby-boy is gone. I'm sorry I can't write much about it now. I can hardly even bear to think about it.
      >
      >Big thanks to everyone who helped us along the way.
      >
      >Henna now without her brave Leo

    • MAUREEN FOGG
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
        Oh Henna, Im so sorry about the loss of your boy Leo,  You were such a good mom
        to him , He knows that.  His spirit will always be with you,
        and when you feel better from your grief you will be able to think of him with
        love and gratefulness because of all the joy he brought to you.
        Take care of yourself in this difficult time.  Know that you did all that you
        could and that it was enough.

        Take care of yourself,
        Maureen and Yuki

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
          Dear Henna; I am so very sorry to hear about Leo's passing. It makes me cry remembering the pain of losing my Max. It is so hard, and yet so sure a thing that we have to suffer and bear. We can't have that incredible love without this wrenching end. It will get better, you will see. You will never forget him ever, but you won't think about him every moment either. I'm sending you big hugs and very warm wishes...I am so sorry for your loss. You were a great mom for him, and he stayed with you just as long as he could...Judi and Angel Max

          To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
          From: leowempu@...
          Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:25:04 -0700