Leo is gone

  • Leo Wempu
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
      The light of my life, my Prince Charming, my baby-boy is gone. I'm sorry I can't write much about it now. I can hardly even bear to think about it.

      Big thanks to everyone who helped us along the way.

      Henna now without her brave Leo

    • mysweetbunbun
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
        Im very sorry about Leo :( I believe he'll be watching over Henna as always..

        RIP Leo and ((hug))

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Leo Wempu <leowempu@...> wrote:

        > The light of my life, my Prince Charming, my baby-boy is gone. I'm sorry I can't write much about it now. I can hardly even bear to think about it.
        >
        > Big thanks to everyone who helped us along the way.
        >
        > Henna now without her brave Leo

      • christine french
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
          Dear henna
          Im very sorry bout ur leo
          Its an awful thing to lose ur furry loved one
          Sending u a big hug

          Christina n karma
          On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 01:25 GMT Leo Wempu wrote:

          >The light of my life, my Prince Charming, my baby-boy is gone. I'm sorry I can't write much about it now. I can hardly even bear to think about it.
          >
          >Big thanks to everyone who helped us along the way.
          >
          >Henna now without her brave Leo

        • MAUREEN FOGG
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
            Oh Henna, Im so sorry about the loss of your boy Leo,  You were such a good mom
            to him , He knows that.  His spirit will always be with you,
            and when you feel better from your grief you will be able to think of him with
            love and gratefulness because of all the joy he brought to you.
            Take care of yourself in this difficult time.  Know that you did all that you
            could and that it was enough.

            Take care of yourself,
            Maureen and Yuki

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
              Dear Henna; I am so very sorry to hear about Leo's passing. It makes me cry remembering the pain of losing my Max. It is so hard, and yet so sure a thing that we have to suffer and bear. We can't have that incredible love without this wrenching end. It will get better, you will see. You will never forget him ever, but you won't think about him every moment either. I'm sending you big hugs and very warm wishes...I am so sorry for your loss. You were a great mom for him, and he stayed with you just as long as he could...Judi and Angel Max

              To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
              From: leowempu@...
              Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:25:04 -0700