RE: [FH] lasix (furosemide) question

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      To my knowledge, it is the same product ~ there is no different product for
      cats and humans, although "furosemide" is generic, so there are several
      manufacturers. My Vizzy was on furosemide, and I got it at a human
      pharmacy. It looks just like the pills I give at work to human patients
      (I'm a cardiac ICU nurse).

      Hope this helps.

      Cheryl & angel Vizzy

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
        I forgot to include my email addy. Feel free to use it in addition to
        replying to the list.

        Thanks very much,
        Cher and the Boyz
        cbpaul@...