Re: Eli's Angel Page

  • peepersabq
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19 1:16 PM
      Dear Ryan, Lauren & Emma,

      Angel Eli was so lucky to have such a loving family. Thanks for sharing the pictures and the story of his life with us. When Angel Hazel left my husband, Jeff, and I ten years ago, I had the most lovely dreams about her -- she was relaxed and whole and happy again. Your decision was so awfully difficult -- if you keep calling your kitties they will come -- it's so hard to let them go.

      Thank you for your support when I had questions, Ryan. You all take care of each other,
      Tracy & Jeff & Stan & Shelley

      "Grieve not,
      nor speak of me with tears,
      but laugh and talk of me