[FH] Re: New Members - Stan & Tracy

  • peepersabq
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 19, 2011
      Hi Maureen,

      You are right, Plavix is very bitter -- I tasted it and it's awful! A couple of times lately, Stan enjoys the Pill Pocket and I find the little pill bit on the floor later. I think it upsets his stomach sometimes, not always. I'm looking in to having a liquid compound made with Flavorx, which can contain something to counteract the bitterness and add a tuna flavor (or bacon, or whathaveyou). Not sure how Stan will react to that either! Or how much it will cost. I'll let you know how that goes. Thanks for the info on the Nattokinase and COQ10 -- it helps to know what other people's experiences are. Stan's energy is good -- he's back to bossing his sister around again (or at least trying to, he's not as agile as he once was, but ever so much better). Pet Yuki for me.

      Tracy & Stan