Re: benazepril experiences ?

  • cathrynbe2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
      Hi Lyn,

      That's great to know. Of course if a vet says they'd had cats do "worse" on it that seems like a red flag but Dr. Newkirk certainly thought it was a good idea initially at least. And the cardiologist did as well.

      I'll check with vet I'm going to now.

      Thank you. and if anyone else had experience I'd be curious.

      Cathryn.