Re: Hi everyone, New member here with cat in heart failure

  • neill dickens
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
      Hi Lyn and everyone else,

      Lyn, firstly thank you so much for your supportive message you sent me. I know the shock can be an issue, so I have woken this morning and am trying my hardest to get more positive, I feel less stressed because I know i can and will do my best for ozzy.

      all day yesterday ozzy was very quiet, and slept all day, but yesterday evening I gave him a bowl of water with a dash of milk to try and stimulate his appetite, it seemed to work because after a few licks he seemed to spring to life, I gave him his meds, then a nice meal, which he was eager for, after eating he seemed very settled :)

      This morning he seems his old self, again eager for some grub, and drinking plain water.

      he has now had his meds, and i will let him go out in a while for his usual wander around for an hour or so (I'm still paranoid so will be watching him closely!!)

      I am so relieved that this group is here, and Lyn with your experience and help.

      I'll keep you updated

      Thanks again

      Neill