web access to our conversations!!

  • christine french
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2011
      Hi carol
      Im new to internet so imagine my surprise today when I googled diatemeous earth n a conversation I had with maureen came up
      From on here
      The headline re karma,
      It was quite personal re flea problem n had my name email adress,cats name etc
      I am quite an emotionaly expressive person but I choose who to share private information with
      I thought this was a safe wee place to share things without others reading it
      Any chance you can delete my flea conversations as it just embarrased me being there!!!!
      Christina n karma