Eli's Angel Page

  • tobythelegend
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2011
      Eli now has a page on www.angelkitties.com . Thank you all for the empathy and understanding. This is a really difficult time for us. Cat people understand the pain.

      -Ryan, Lauren, & Angel Eli
    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2011
        Oh, I cried reading your touching tribute to Eli. He was such a handsome boy -- I especially love that photo where you're holding him right up to the camera, how adorable. Bless his little heart.

        I am sure we will see our kitties again. I will remind people of this story --- When Roy Horn had his stroke in the hospital, his doctors said later that he was clinically dead for about a minute until they could revive him. Roy later told the world what he saw in his near-death experience. He went up to heaven in the tunnel, but it was not his family and friends who ran to greet him. It was his beautiful lions and tigers who had passed before him who ran to him! I believe every word he said, and that is proof enough for me that our beloved animal companions are in heaven.

        http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2004/sep/16/in-interview-horn-describes-near-death-experience/
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2011
          Aw!
          Eli was so lovely and your page on angelkitties is a lovely tribute to him!
          Very touching!
          So sorry he was still so young,but he was very loved and he knew it!
          Oh life is tough at times,take care you three!
          C n k
          On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:25 BST tobythelegend wrote:

          >Eli now has a page on www.angelkitties.com . Thank you all for the empathy and understanding. This is a really difficult time for us. Cat people understand the pain.
          >
          >-Ryan, Lauren, & Angel Eli

        • peepersabq
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 19, 2011
            Dear Ryan, Lauren & Emma,

            Angel Eli was so lucky to have such a loving family. Thanks for sharing the pictures and the story of his life with us. When Angel Hazel left my husband, Jeff, and I ten years ago, I had the most lovely dreams about her -- she was relaxed and whole and happy again. Your decision was so awfully difficult -- if you keep calling your kitties they will come -- it's so hard to let them go.

            Thank you for your support when I had questions, Ryan. You all take care of each other,
            Tracy & Jeff & Stan & Shelley

            "Grieve not,
            nor speak of me with tears,
            but laugh and talk of me