Re: Oscar not doing very well....

  • tobythelegend
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2011
      Our cat, Eli, stopped eating on two occasions. The first time it was due to a medication. He went seven days without eating. I google'd each of his meds, found one that was a common appetite suppressant, and the vet agreed to try him off of it along with an appetite stimulant med. It did the trick, he was eating within a day.

      The second time, a few days ago, he stopped eating again. This time we found it was due to kidney problems. He still drinks happily, but has ceased eating altogether. It sounds like his urine levels were all fine?