Re: [FH] Constipation and Congestive Heart Failure - helpful group and website

  • Patricia Crawford
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
      I would highly recommend the Feline megacolon list. There are members who have cats that do not have megacolon but suffer from chronic constipation. I have found members' advice and the files very helpful. It is not the group for discussion of IBS or IBD however.

      On the CRF list, one of the members has put together an excellent website on constipation as it plagues so many cats with chronic renal failure.

      Felineconstipation.org: http://felineconstipation.org/index.html

      This is the section on treatment for acute constipation: