Staying ...

  • cool4cats2008
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
      I was about to leave this group, but someone suggested I stay so that my experience with Charlie may help others in the future.

      So I'm not leaving now.

      Gill
    • karenborga@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
        Gill,

        Excellent!!

        Thank you for staying.
        Together we help each other, whether it be by sharing medical experiences or offering a shoulder to lean on during sad times.

        Staying on may be a way of honoring Charlie's memory.
        :-)

        Karen, Asst. Host
        Moderated on-line chat pet loss support
        http://www.aplb.org/chat/chat_petloss.html

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        I was about to leave this group, but someone suggested I stay so that my experience with Charlie may help others in the future.

        So I'm not leaving now.

        Gill

      • Westgold
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
          Bless you! It is the collective wisdom of ALL of us that makes this list so valuable!!
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2011
            I have tried to leave several times myself. I have been on since 1999.
            I haven't had a heart kitty since 2007 but you still learn. I think it
            really helps and this has always proved to be the most consoling group
            of all I have had to be on. Sometimes on a sunday not many are here
            and you just might take someone through the weekend tell more people
            are on. I know I got a lot of help from Carol and shes on the heart
            and CRF as I and she helped me get through Boomers last weekend a few
            weeks ago. So I cant leave either. I am sorry about your Kitty. It
            isn't easy I lost boomer Sep 19 but it gets better each day. They are
            always with us. Janie Angel Boomer, Cinnamon, Stormy and Rockie my
            beagle