Re: Mixed Results for Bailey's exam today

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
      Hi

      Stable is the best we can ask for. As for the dental, it's a risk to have
      an anaesthetic, but it is terrible to have toothache and pain which bad
      teeth can give. In my case I have the necessary work done and take the risk for
      quality of life being pain free. Some anaesthetics are safer than others
      so your vet is absolutely right to consult the cardio.