Spangy's ECHO

  • Dazzlerbabe
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
      Well it looks like we are in all clear. Spangy got her Echocardiogram today & they could not identify any structual heart disease as a cause of her murmur. There is no indication for cardiac therapy . Although they recommend rechecking in 12 months. So I guess I put this on the back burner for now. I will stay a member of the group since I learned alot on feline heart disease here already & will stop by if & when I need to again. Thanks for all your help & sending good vibes to all our kitties to stay well.

      Doris Walsh/Spangy
      New Port Richey, Fl
    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
        Hi Doris

        I have four cats with grade 1-3 murmurs who have no reason for them on echo
        apart from a slightly flappy valve. One is 6 this year and has had yearly
        echos and is fine. It's an innocent murmur. I'm so glad Spangy is alright!
        That's excellent news.