Re: [FH] Sad news :(

  • Marycay Doolittle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      Gill,

      So sorry to hear of your sorry of Charlie. It's never easy and helping him on his way was a brave thing to do.

      Marycay

      We lost our beautiful cat Charlie this morning.

      His health deteriorated rapidly, all the medication he was taking had no effect at all... then he started to wee without even realising.

      We had to make the difficult decision to help him on his way, we are devastated.

      Thanks to everyone for their help and advice during my short membership of this group. I am shocked that we lost Charlie so quickly.

      Gill x