Sad news :(

  • cool4cats2008
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      We lost our beautiful cat Charlie this morning.

      His health deteriorated rapidly, all the medication he was taking had no effect at all... then he started to wee without even realising.

      We had to make the difficult decision to help him on his way, we are devastated.

      Thanks to everyone for their help and advice during my short membership of this group. I am shocked that we lost Charlie so quickly.

      Gill x
    • christine french
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
        Dear gill
        So sorry to hear youve lost your charlie!:-(
        I really feel for how you must be feeling justnow.
        Please take good gentle care of yourself
        Hug
        Christina n karma.

        On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 20:51 BST cool4cats2008 wrote:

        >We lost our beautiful cat Charlie this morning.
        >
        >His health deteriorated rapidly, all the medication he was taking had no effect at all... then he started to wee without even realising.
        >
        >We had to make the difficult decision to help him on his way, we are devastated.
        >
        >Thanks to everyone for their help and advice during my short membership of this group. I am shocked that we lost Charlie so quickly.
        >
        >Gill x

      • Marycay Doolittle