RE: [FH] Tigger Turns 7 !

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
      I am so happy for yu and Tigger Michelle! Happy Birthday to a rockin boy! Have a great day...Judi and Angel Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: westgold@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 21:56:20 -0400
      Subject: [FH] Tigger Turns 7 !

      Hi everybody --

      my precious Scottish Fold little boy Tigger turned 7 years old today. He

      was diagnosed with HCM at age 6 months. He had a 3-4 murmur when I bought

      him, so we got him checked out right away. He was safely neutered, and is

      just fine now. I give him beef-flavor liquid atenolol mixed in his wet food

      every morning and evening, and he hasn't had any progression of his HCM.

      You can't even tell he's sick, and I thank God everyday for that, and pray

      that he will live a normal life without any problems.

      HCM is not an automatic death sentence. There are a LOT of kitties on this

      list who have lived way past the time their vets said they might fail. But

      we know that HCM is a horrible disease, and it can turn on a dime. So we

      are always prepared!

      Tonight we are all celebrating Tigger's birthday with a new wand toy and

      fresh sauteed Sole fillets -- I'll also have a baked potato. C'mon over if

      you'd like to join us! I'll throw another potato in for you.

      Take care -- Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto

    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
        Hello Michelle

        Happy birthday Tigger! I hope he has an excellent birthday. You are so
        right, some cats just don't listen to the prognosis. That's excellent news and
        throw in a potato for me. I`m there with you in spirit!

        Hugs:)

      • janie
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
          Happy Birthdat Tiger. Keep it up. My boy lived to be 12 and they can
          live a good life. Some do some dont just like people. Just enjoy them.
          Its good to read good news isnt it.
          Janie
          Angel Boomer, Cinnamon and Stormy and even the beagle Rocky says a
          big HB . Many many more.

        • Marycay Doolittle
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
            Happy Birthday to Tigger!!! Enjoy your celebration.

            Marycay