Tigger Turns 7 !

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hi everybody --

      my precious Scottish Fold little boy Tigger turned 7 years old today. He
      was diagnosed with HCM at age 6 months. He had a 3-4 murmur when I bought
      him, so we got him checked out right away. He was safely neutered, and is
      just fine now. I give him beef-flavor liquid atenolol mixed in his wet food
      every morning and evening, and he hasn't had any progression of his HCM.
      You can't even tell he's sick, and I thank God everyday for that, and pray
      that he will live a normal life without any problems.

      HCM is not an automatic death sentence. There are a LOT of kitties on this
      list who have lived way past the time their vets said they might fail. But
      we know that HCM is a horrible disease, and it can turn on a dime. So we
      are always prepared!

      Tonight we are all celebrating Tigger's birthday with a new wand toy and
      fresh sauteed Sole fillets -- I'll also have a baked potato. C'mon over if
      you'd like to join us! I'll throw another potato in for you.

      Take care -- Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto
    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
        I am so happy for yu and Tigger Michelle! Happy Birthday to a rockin boy! Have a great day...Judi and Angel Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
          Hello Michelle

          Happy birthday Tigger! I hope he has an excellent birthday. You are so
          right, some cats just don't listen to the prognosis. That's excellent news and
          throw in a potato for me. I`m there with you in spirit!

          Hugs:)

        • janie
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
            Happy Birthdat Tiger. Keep it up. My boy lived to be 12 and they can
            live a good life. Some do some dont just like people. Just enjoy them.
            Its good to read good news isnt it.
            Janie
            Angel Boomer, Cinnamon and Stormy and even the beagle Rocky says a
            big HB . Many many more.

          • Marycay Doolittle
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
              Happy Birthday to Tigger!!! Enjoy your celebration.

              Marycay