IMPORTANT NOTICE: Yahoo groups outage Oct 3rd - 4th

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      hi Everyone,

      I got this notice today, and wanted to let you all know. Even though Yahoo will be out, still connect with each other privately if you need help. I hate it when they do this! If there is any change in the schedule, I'll post it for you.

      Yahoo! Groups will be unavailable for 4 hours from Monday, October 3rd starting 8:30 p.m. PST to Tuesday,October 4th 00:30 PST, due to planned maintenance.

      Carol and the gang