Re: [FH] Mourning for all

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2011
      Bless all of you who have stayed on the list, even after you lost your dear heart kitty. Your experience is invaluable to others!!! You have already been through what we most dread, what happens towards the end --- and we sure need guidance when that time comes for us.

      This has been a very sad week. We do seem to have one like this every so often. But all we can do is the best we can do.

      I want to remind everybody that we have a memorial site -- http://www.AngelKitties.com . No matter how long your kitty has been in heaven, please post his or her photos and the story of how you met and loved each other. You'll feel better after you do it, and we love reading about the love you shared with your special kitty and seeing their photos.

      take care -- Michelle & TIgger Too in Toronto