Re: [FH] Milli went into CHF this morning

  • MAUREEN FOGG
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
      Lyn - good luck with milli - I hope she responds well to the furosemide.  Yuki
      is on a lot of it - the only thing that keeps her out of chf.
      I think its drying her out to the point that she is getting the cystitis
      though.  Am trying the dasuquin now.  coq10 is a good supplement as well - Yuki
      is on 50mg bid.
      Take care
      Maureen