Re: [FH] Re: We said goodbye to Cleo tonight :-(

  • christine french
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2011
      Oh so sorry you lost your boomer on monday!:-(
      I can imagine how devestating that is.
      Please take good care!
      Yes I believe that love never dies,not ever,and that your boomer will be sending you lots of love.
      We have to meet them again,
      Just got to!
      Imagine how it will feel
      An how happy u wud both be snuggling up again!
      I dearly hope we have that when we go too.
      But for now
      Please take gentle care of yourself!
      Christina n karma