OT: Foster a heart kitty

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
      This is way off topic, and I know most of you are up to your ears with taking care of your kitties, but there is a special needs kitty down in the Los Angeles, CA area (Lancaster) who needs foster home. If you know anyone who can do it, please email me, have them email me privately at c a r o l r o a r @ a o l . c o m and I'll give you/them more info on this kitty. I put the spaces in the address, so that Yahoo doesn't hide the address.

      Thanks all.

      hugs,
      Carol and the gang
    • C.R.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2011
        Thank you to everyone who responded since yesterday. I just got an email from the rescue lady and she said that they found a foster home for Harley. They got him from the shelter and took him to the vet today and he's doing well. Turns out they think it wasn't a clot, but diabetic neuropathy, which the vet thinks he can treat.

        So thanks again for all the help and prayers. Harley is safe tonight and in three weeks going to his new home in Arizona!

        hugs,
        Carol and the gang