Re: [FH] Bisou - Restrictive Cardiomyopathy - passes after a 3-month battle

  • Leo Wempu
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2011
      So sorry for your loss.

      Lots of loving thoughts headed Bisou's way.

      Take care,

      Henna & Leo, Prince of Kamppi (dx in February RCM + CHF, still keeping up the battle)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2011
        I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Bisou. It does seem that Restrictive Cardiomyopathy is harder to treat than HCM and that the kitties seem to go faster. At least you have the satisfaction of knowing you did everything you could for your little guy. I'm sorry his end was difficult; how very hard to have to remember this...hold his sweet thoughts close and try to get past the end...you will always have his love in your heart. Big hugs...Judi and Angel Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2011
          Pat,
          I am so sorry to hear about Bisou's passing.
          He may be out of pain but you were the best place he could be.
          Blessings on both of you. May you always feel his spirit and the love you both shared.
          Here is a candle for you.
          http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=14190205

          I created a group Bisou if anyone else cares to add to it. I hope I set the group up correctly.
          Kimberly (and Bailey, my heart cat and my heart and soul).

        • lorkatz2004
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2011
            I am so sorry

            My condolences