Re: [FH] Mickey problem with stomach acid and lack of appetit and what medication to give

  • Tina Strack
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
      Anna:

      The CRF kitty website is a wealth of information as tummy acid is a real
      problem in those kitties. Slippery Elm Bark works well as someone else
      suggested. There are also a lot of other things you can do for this problem.
      Have a look here:

      http://www.felinecrf.org/persuading_cat_to_eat.htm#eating_tips

      Warming the food and raising the level of the bowl worked wonders for my
      CRF/HCM kitty.

      GOOD LUCK!

      Cheers,
      Tina.

      --
      �Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find
      harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.� -- Einstein