Re: [FH] Message from mmayer11@aol.com

  • christine french
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 4, 2011
      How lovely and touching
      Lighting a candle for kensington!

    • mmayer11@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 9 7:38 AM
        I have lit a candle for Aslan...
        Marianna

        Click here to see the candle
        http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=15752216

        Disclaimer: The message above was sent though Gratefulness.org website by internet user from 108.204.10.204 (ip address). Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of the message. Neither e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. To report abuse, please forward this email to contact@...

      • mmayer11@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , May 11, 2012
          I lit a candle for beautiful Toby.
          If members would like to do the same,
          follow this link. Toby has his own group
          name, you can find his candle there.
          Peace,
          Marianna

          Click here to see the candle
          http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=15991351

          Disclaimer: The message above was sent though Gratefulness.org website by internet user from 108.231.200.199 (ip address). Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of the message. Neither e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. To report abuse, please forward this email to contact@...