Re: [FH] Lasix - SCHEDULING VS DOSAGE

  • christine french
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hi maureen
      Your doing really well by yuki
      Im really glad that she is better wi the new dosage schedule!
      Your doin everything in ur power to help!:-)
      Well when karma sicked up the program flea liquid I waited another three weeks to give her another dose,because of it not bein good for heart (chemicals)
      She kept the other dose down two weeks ago
      But it doesnt kill adult fleas n can take 30 to 60 days to eradicAte the flea life cycle.
      Vet doesnt wAnt me to treat her wi anymore chemical stuff
      Capstar kills adult fleas but she no well on it
      So vet said spray flat wi chemicals only solution
      But im loathe to do it
      Hooverin,change beddin every day,flea comb etc
      Tmoro gona put baking soda n salt on floors ,room at a time,natural wAy to kill them
      If doesnt work might have resort pesticides
      But karmas so sensitive to things like that
      U try ur best to avoid toxic things
      But feels like im fightin a losing battle wi these bloody fleas!!!!

      Anyway,pleased to hear wee yuki still fightin on
      Shes a wee survivor isnt she!:-)
      Must love her mummy as much as u love her!:-)
      Tc
      C n k