Re: [FH] steroid debate one last time

  • christine french
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29, 2011
      Yes I agree that they do have a place in medicine,but that they have to be administered with such care,if have to be used!
      I also agree that tablets better than shots as cam moniter response.
      Karma got a month long injection n it continued to cause damage for that month n vet cudnt do anything to stop it.
      It was horendous.
      But we are all mindful of our cats here n watch how things affect them n do what we can to help.
      Christina n karma