Re: Dealing with sick kitties - good advice

  • janie
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 23, 2011
      I too have been on here since I lost my first cat in 1999. Suddenly.
      Then 8 months later we lost one with a clot. I put her to sleep. I
      still have a problem with it but this group has been so good. Some
      have come and gone and come. I dont always talk but it is the most
      comforting group. I lost Jaguar a year ago to cancer and the cancer
      group is awesome but so many of you were there too. Now my Boomer has
      the start of crf so now I learn that. Yes as someone said I could be a
      cat vet. The new vet thought I was I knew so much. I am glad my vet
      listens to me. I tell him what is said and ask and he listens. he
      learned a lot from us. Boomer is doing well she hasnt got heart
      problem so thats good. She is 17. Janie