Re: [FH] Had good news yesterday but today? Milk Thistle safe for cats?

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2011
      Vicky is right. Milk thistle is for healing the liver, clearing out toxins from the liver. I've used it for years on my cats and dogs, and have never heard of it used for urinary issues, but that doesn't mean it can't be used for that.

      What I use for urinary tract infections is D-Mannose. Here's more info about it from the Holisticat website.
      http://www.holisticat.com/flutd.html

      Hope this helps.

      hugs,
      Carol and the gang