Re: [FH] Griffin

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2011
      the standard dose is 6.25 mg twice a day -- almost every cat is on this standard dose. Be sure to measure carefully. While atenolol does not contain any sedative, too much will certainly slow the heart down too much, and that is not good. If you have any question about the dose, call your cardiologist immediately. Once in a while the doctors or pharmacists write the wrong thing on the label, etc --