Tetralogy of fallot

  • lisasand95
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011
      It's been awhile since I asked, just wondering if anyone else out there is dealing with this disease with their cats and how it is going? Cosmo is 16mos old and 11lbs! HE seems to be doing well. Vet put him on 1/2 tab of lasix daily just as a precaution. Only sign of disease so far is shortness of breath when he runs around, usually over it in less than a minute. Vet keeps telling us not to get our hopes up, but so far he has done much better than expected. Fingers and toes crossed :)