Seymour

  • Ioana Boie
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
      I am so sorry for your loss. Sounds like Seymour was very special, and he's always going to live in your heart.  No matter what choices we made, no matter how sure we think we are, when we love the way we love our furry babies, we will question ourselves throughout pain and grief.
      You'll both be in my thoughts.

      Sincerely,

      Ioana