Re:

  • Wendy Solem
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      To Shelly,
      Regarding the elevated liver enzymes. While your vet is absolutely right to
      check it out further; I'd just like to mention that my cat "Joey" was delayed in
      being adopted by me 13 years ago because she had elevated liver enzymes.

      While I was able to adopt her after a few weeks, we never found out why it
      happened but it DID resolve.

      Don't panic, just follow Drs advice! "Joey" levels dropped and she's fine.
      I'll be holding very positive thoughts for you while you try to discover the
      reasons...just my two cents - Breathe!!

      Wendy and "Joey"