Re: Foster dx with heart defect

  • acrocat@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2011
      Hi Marta

      Sorry to hear about the kitten. Irregular heartbeats can be caused by many things, including an abnormal heart. Did the vet do bloodwork? If congenital disease is suspected, a cardiologist should do an echocardiogram. Is there a cardiologist in your area? But I'd hate for something else to be wrong and go undiagnosed in the meantime, so I hope they did some basic blood work.

      Adriann