RE:Clipsy

  • joanne marbut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      This was really funny which wasn't the intent but I had to laugh. There are
      those days. We have 7 cats and there are times when more than one needs
      something while I'm dealing with the HCM cat.

      There's a carrier I saw online that is climate controlled. Search for climate
      control carriers. Here's one link:
      http://www.thisnext.com/tag/climate-controlled-pet-carrier/

      As for Plavix, it's a must. Keeps blood thin enough to be pumped out of heart so
      heart isn't working as hard and blood isn't pooling in the valve, which also
      prevents clots from forming (from leftover blood in valve) and then traveling to
      the back legs (thrombosis) or other areas of the body (either killing the cat or
      making it lame.)
      It's about $7+ a pill. We buy 8 a month for about $60 and our cat receives 1/4 a
      day. It was supposed to be generic this year but FDA has pushed that back to
      '12.

      I think the ice idea was a great idea!

      Good luck.